Monday, April 2, 2012

Undersatnding You (Nelena) S.2 Ep.22

Undersatnding You (Nelena) S.2 Ep.22

*Three Years Later* Taylor: she's mine!! Nick: no,she's mine Selena: please stop fighting Taylor: how come you like this guy,huh? Nick: excuse me,Mr.Tan-Dude,she LOVES me,hear that LOVE,unlike you Taylor: (growls,pushes him) Nick: (angry,punches him) Taylor: (bleeding) ugg! (fights him) Nick: (fights him back) Selena: guys stop! *Pause!* Selena's POV The boys have been fighting about who was Nicole's father.Yes people all suspect she's Nick's,but we don't know for sure.See,me and Taylor had sex for the 1st time 2 days before we broke up,and 1 month later me and Nick got together,then we had sex.The truth is,I really don't know who the father is.I mean,I've been throwing up a lot since me and Taylor had sex but,I don't know.Let's re-wind this to about 6 weeks before. ----------------------- *6 Weeks Ago* Nelena: (sleeping) Nicole: (comes in,jumps on the bed) mommy! daddy! wake up! farm3.static.flickr.com Selena: (groans,opens her eyes,sighs) Nicole! Nicole! stop jumping! (loo! ks at the time) its 5:00am in the morning! Nicole: (giggles,stops,falls on Nick's chest) Nick: (yelps) ow! (opens his eyes) Selena: you okay babe? Nick: (groans,touches his sides) Selena: (sighs) Cole please go back to sleep Nicole: but Iw'm not twired Selena: (sighs) how 'bout I give you some warm milk and cookies Nicole: weally? (smiles) Selena: yes,if you go to sleep *3 Minutes Later* Nicole: (knocked out) Selena: (lifts her up,lays her in her bed,looks around) this room is messy Nicole's Room: www ...





0 comments: