Friday, April 6, 2012

Chiddy Bang - Breakfast ALBUM REVIEW

Chiddy Bang - Breakfast ALBUM REVIEW

Hi, I'm Eddddd and this is my full on review for Chiddy Bang's debut album called BREAKFAST. Keep in mind that I am not review this as a "critic", but as a fan as I too was a bit worried for the album wondering...Can Chiddy & Xaphoon Jones pull it off? Have Chiddy Bang lost the spark their mixtapes had that made him so unique, or have they completely reinvented themselves? I suggest watching my Awesometacular album review and find out! Track Listing: 1. Intro 2. Breakfast 3. Handclaps & Guitars 4. Mind Your Manners (feat. Icona Pop) 5. Ray Charles 6. Does She Love Me? 7. Run It Back (feat. Shirazi) 8. Out 2 Space 9. Whatever We Want 10. Interlude 11. Talking To Myself 12. Happening 13. Baby Roulette 14. 4th Quarter SUBSCRIBE for more awesomtastico video reviews!! Thank you for watching!!





0 comments: