Monday, April 30, 2012

Casual OOTD: Chilly Easter 2012

Casual OOTD: Chilly Easter 2012

WATCH IN WIDESCREEN: youtu.be I hope you enjoyed my very first Youtube VIDEO! I thought it would be fun to introduce myself with an OOTD! Btw, I'm getting over a cold, that's why my voice is so scratchy lol! Please let me know if you have any questions or special requests for my future videos! I live in the East Coast and it's still a little chilly so I wasn't able to wear a cute little Easter dress! Can't wait for summer!!! Check out my channel to read a little more about me! Thank you for your time! ;) What I am wearing: Jacket: United Colors of Benetton Cardigan: Ann Taylor Tunic (tank): Gap Denim: BCBGeneration Shoes: Guess Necklace: Tiffany's Rings: Pearl (gift), diamond (gift), and Tiffany's silver ring Arm Candy: silver Tiffany's bangle, Pandora bracelet, Michael Kors white ceramic watch (MK-5391), white&yellow gold hearts and keys charm bracelet (from local jewelry store). Song: Gabriella Cilmi - Love me Cos Special thanks to my neice and camera girl, Serena for help! ing me film this!





0 comments: