Tuesday, February 28, 2012

â¼ Review: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

☼ Review: NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder

*****READ MORE***** The product website: www.newyorkcolor.com Tumblr: jennyhun.tumblr.com ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ Yay, got my 4th video uploaded! I hope you guys enjoy the video and helped somewhat, hahah. I really recommend everyone to check out this product and try it out! I really like how it gives me a sun-kissed yet natural look throughout the year. It also glides easily for a sheer beautiful effect. I'm just in love with this bronzer! Let me know what you think. ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PS Sorry for the very short videos! *laughs* I'll work on making better, longer and informative videos in the future. I'm just really busy with school and such. T_T ✧✧✧✧✧ Take care & Thanks so much again for watching~ FTC I purchased all products shown.





0 comments: